- Ladies’ Evening Fellowship – second Tuesday – 8 pm. Contact Margaret 9522 9931
- Ladies’ Day Fellowship – third Thursday 9.30 am. Contact Fay 0419 613 005
- Couples Club and Adult Fellowship
– Contact Margaret 9525 2037
- Walking group – Tuesday.
Contact Robyn 0428 217 056
- Telephone prayer circle. Contact Helen 9520 0725
- Monthly prayer group meeting – 1.30 pm second Wednesday of each month at the church. Contact Fay 0419 613 005
- You are invited to submit prayer requests via this website
Bible Study Groups
- Wednesday – Miranda Church – 10 am.
Contact Heather 9525 7457
New members are very welcome.
Pastoral Care Program
The Gymea Miranda Uniting Church has an active Pastoral Care Network. The aim of the network is to enable the church to be a caring church family for all its members. For further information please contact Sigrid on 8501 9910 or Brian on 0421 868 030.
New members welcome to all the above groups
Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals
We are privileged to share in special moments of life with each other, in the presence of God. The Uniting Church welcomes the baptism and/or dedication of children, as well as adults who choose to make a public statement of their commitment to Jesus Christ. Adults who have been baptised can also make a public commitment by Confirmation.
For enquiries regarding baptisms, weddings and funerals, please contact the minister, Hye Kyoung Lee on 0411 799 283.
Harvest Thanksgiving and Concert
The church and community garden held a harvest thanksgiving and concert on Sunday 18th April 2021. A church service was followed by morning tea and a Harvest Concert. Donations were collected to support outback farmers through Frontier Services, an outreach of the Uniting Church. A few photos follow: